Friday, March 5, 2010

Camera

My dad recently bought a new camera which meant I got to have his other camera. And I'm so stoked as it's a Nikon camera that I think is really nice! And timing was perfect because my little idiot proof one just broke. Guess it wasn't so idiot proof.

But I had to buy some small accessories, i.e. a USB cord and the memory card. Small price to pay for a camera! Tried Best Buy and they answered my questions well enough. I just wanted to get my purchases quickly so I could try out the camera!

Oh, I don't know why I didn't shovel money out for a nicer camera before?! It really does make all the difference in the world. I feel like a whole new world has also opened to me. I don't think I have a real clue, but I guess if I read enough and experiment, that should be good enough for now.

The best part is that my kids are willing to help me with my experiment. Good...because I've got a lot of experimenting to do.

No comments: