Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cleanses

One time I tried this cleanse...let's just say it didn't go too well. I couldn't stand the drops that went into the water. GAG. So let's just say I didn't get through the cleanse. Yet everybody that I know that goes through it just has the most amazing experience!

I've read some other reviews, such as the colonix reviews, to see what it can do. Maybe because it's in pill form, it would be easier to deal with?

But the other interesting thing is that my husband has gone through a couple of colonoscopies. They drink this nasty liquid and basically makes you a volcano on the wrong end while you sit on the toilet and expel everything out of your system before they stick a camera inside of you. He likes to stay awake and see what the camera is seeing...and basically, his insides are clear. So he thinks cleanses are a bit of a lie.

So I'm not sure. I feel pretty good...so I don't think I really need it.

No comments: