Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Online sales

I've been an active Ebayer lately. And that's because I'm selling a whole bunch of Coke items. Some have done better than others. But either way, it's money in the bank. I told some of my co-workers about this and they started to cut deals with me...i.e. I'll give you 10% of whatever this sells if you set this online to sell. Seriously, it's easy money. If you can't take a picture and describe an item, then it's free money to me.

However, to sell textbooks online for somebody? That's going to take some talent and I probably won't even do it. I find it a little more difficult and if it requires shipping and handling too...then it ends up costing too much. But maybe I'm the one doing something wrong and not selling this stuff right to make a profit.

Who knows? But I think it's just best that I stick to what I know....

No comments: