Monday, May 30, 2011

Kids

Oh, kids are fun. They drive me bonkers at times, but I love them to bits and can't imagine my life without them. And I always think it's so cool when I see traits of myself or my husband in each of the kids.

The second one is definitely more like me. She can be quite adventurous and she isn't afraid to try things. After seeing her sister take off her training wheels, she declared she was going to take them off. She had the same frustrations as her sister, but within a day of taking them off, she was off riding. But I guess I didn't realize how small her bike had gotten...or more like, how much she had grown. But what was funny was that while she was riding, she was imitating the circus song.



Seriously. All she needed was a Shriner hat and she'd fit right in with the circus clowns.

And tonight, her sister got in trouble...so my youngest had to find something to do. I was in the middle of putting stuff away...so she went to her room. When I went in, it was clean. For a 5 year old, this was CLEAN. That part isn't like me. However, she kept saying, "mom, could I have some extra time to organize?" She said the word organize. Soon, she'll be saying the word coordinate. And she enjoyed her organizing and thinking what she was going to do next. She's so my kid.

No comments: