Monday, May 16, 2011

Garage Sale

One of my neighbours is moving. =( The couple was very nice, always hung out with them during the block parties and always had nice conversations with them whenever we met.

But the wife came by to tell me their house was sold and they would be out by the end of the month. To get ready for their move and to minimize what they had to move, they had a garage sale. They had desks, patio sets, tv stands, equipment...even a car! But nothing of theirs appealed to me as they had a very different style.

I felt bad for them as they had a ton to sell...but nobody was showing up. And that's because they were selling in the rain! Geez. Took every effort for me to walk over during the big rain storm. But I like them...so it was worth the effort.

Oh well, let's hope we get some awesome new neighbours. These ones are and I'm really sad to see them go.

No comments: