Thursday, September 16, 2010

Labels

I bought a ton of address labels...they are those cute ones that you can put the family's faces on them and personalize them. I love them, especially during Christmas. No need to write out my address 50 times.

And I love them so much that I sometimes just order them for my friends. I get to personalize all those stamps. And I know that sounds stupid...but it's about giving the gift of time to people. I know that writing out your address is not a big deal. But if you're constantly having to do it because you're sending cheques here and there, filling out registration forms for your kids, sending out cards and invitations, I am serious whe I say that your hands get real tired and real fast.

Ahhh...time to write a letter to my pen pal...and you guessed it, I'll be slapping on one of those labels!

No comments: