Monday, May 3, 2010

Promotions

Recently, I joined 2 different programs to do product testing. I love it! Everytime I get chosen, I get promotional products to test out and then I have to just say what my opinion is. Pretty easy I say.

But the best part, it really is a win-win situation. The product gets out to consumers. But it gives me a chance to try the product without any risk. I may not like something, but I'll know that by the end and won't have wasted a ton of money on it. Or I may end up loving it and become a life time user. The other thing is, my opinions make a difference...I can change the way the product may work or is marketed. That may create a better product overall.

So, if new products are trying to break into the market, make sure you have product testers. They'll let you know if your product is worth marketing.

No comments: