Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vocabulary

I went to the hospital this morning to visit someone and basically they were assessing her when I arrived there. They asked me to wait in the hallway and I took a seat to wait.

While I was there, there was nothing to do but play some games on my phone and stare into the supply room. I have no clue why the supply room was just open. Me, being nosey, had to look. And no, I did not sneak into the room and poke around. The door was literally open and I could see everything. Gloves, gowns, pulse oximeter, gauze...fascinating.

Gosh, hospitals are pretty trusting. I could have just walked in there and walked out with a bunch of stuff without anybody knowing. Maybe they have some guard in there that I couldn't see. But I just found that interesting.

Anyways, I stopped staring so no one would think I was actually eyeing the stuff to steal. I went to go read all the signs up on the wall instead....

No comments: