Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Advertising

My husband asked me the other day if I had been on his computer. The first thing I thought was, "crap, what did I screw up on his computer?" And then I thought about it and I said yes, I was on there. I was scanning a number of documents and the scanner is attached to his computer. While I was waiting, I must have just gone on a couple of websites. Anyways, I was curious how he knew, not that I have anything to hide.

He mentioned that he was getting targetted ads for tampons! That's funny. I must have gone to some girly girl site. But then it made me think. I was getting some pretty targeted ads for things that made sense. But I got one for hgh releasers. And I couldn't think of what websites I was visiting that would have something like that.

Maybe I shouldn't do anymore surfing while on his computer. I'd hate to see what his friends would think if they saw other targeted ads meant for girls.

No comments: