Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cleanse

One of my girlfriends mentioned she was on a colon cleanse and it was in pill form which wasn't too bad. As mentioned before, drinking that rose water or whatever the heck it was put me over the edge. It was nasty.

However, I'm thinking I might have to do something like that. Or I'm already doing it with all the food poisoning bouts I've been getting lately. Lordy, lordy. In 3 weeks time, I've been sick at least 3 times. And let's just say, one of those times, I didn't even make it home and had to stop off at a gas station. Yeah, who "goes" at a gas station? Well, when you're desperate, you go to a gas station.

For an asian person, this is a true downfall. I should have a stomach of steel considering all I've tried and what my parents have pumped into me in the past.

No comments: