Thursday, April 8, 2010

TV

I'm a little behind on my Biggest Loser show. I have to admit, it's very endearing and fun to watch. Really good for when I'm on the elliptical. And I really like the coaches. Something about the yelling. I respond to that.

So of course I had to go to the website. Interesting stuff. And of course, I had to go check out the trainer's websites. And I found it "interesting" that Jillian Michaels had "top fat burners" being sold on her website. I don't even know if they are FDA approved. Hmmmm. I don't know. I think that goes against everything she advocates. So part of me is somewhat disappointed in her. Wasn't her whole thing about working hard and eating less? You know, less in, more out means weight loss.

Oh well. I'll just continue to merrily watch the show.

No comments: