Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Numbers

Wow. There really is a number for everything. I love categorization of things!!! It makes me happy. So, when looking for things like a water filter, I can just type in it's code of ukf7003axx. When I want a new car...just type in the model number.
Works for me. It almost sounds like government talk! But like anything, numbers are only as useful to those that it makes sense to.

On a totally different tanget about numbers, the show Numbers will be coming on soon. I swear, I'm a total lover of that show!!! To me, it's just amazing what they can do with math. I must admit, at one point, I was veering to be a statistician. I thought the math was just fascinating. But no, I opted for other things.

Anyways, just a random post about numbers...such wonderful things....

No comments: