Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hotels

Hotels, hotels. One of the most expensive parts of the trip. But I secretly love them. I never have to clean up, my bed is always made, I always have fresh towels and I always want to see how cheezy the art is that they have on the wall.

Anyways, I started to search for hotels because I got my weekly travel discount e-newsletter. I don't know why I sign up for these because I end up wanting to go only to know that I don't have the actual time, getting care for my kids can be more work, and to determine where I want to go first!!! The world is a big place....

So I searched hotels in daytona beach...but I'll make sure it's not spring break. Hotels in Portland...no tax. Hotels in Indonesia because I loved being there before, and it's the one place that I can afford 5 star hotels at rock bottom prices. Hotels in Perth. Want to go visit a friend in Aussie land. Oh, the list goes on.

But I'm just going to have to wait a bit longer for my long travelling days again....

No comments: