Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Computer Update

Well, my live in computer tech (my husband) bought me another computer...or at least, the insides of one. Apparently, my computer was SO dead that when he pulled out the memory and then booted the computer up, no sounds, no action...just a whole lot of nothing.

I was ok using my kid's computer. By not having a computer, I ended up doing other stuff. But in this family of geeks, that's not a possibility.

However, I was pleasantly suprised that the hard drives still contained my information...yep, all the photos, etc. But as mentioned, I had already backed these up and wasn't too concerned.

After I got my computer, I realized how much I had actually missed it. It's nice to just do what you want on your own computer when you want. But as usual, it's sucking all my extra time when I should be doing other things. Evil.

No comments: