Monday, November 7, 2011

Graffiti

Graffiti, how I hate thee.  Especially now that my cement wall has been tagged.  Yes, big blue outlines of some word I can't read.  Great...I got a gangster who can't spell doing some spray painting damage to my wall.  Someone said that I should be grateful these folks didn't do more.  Yep, true.  But what bothers me about this is that someone is vandalizing my property and I have to take the time and money to deal with it.   Just like a hit and run (just dealt with 2 for my car, thank you very much), again, I get damage and someone gets away scott free.

I want to put that extra coating so that it's more difficult for taggers to do any further graffiti on my wall. But with the rain, the cement can't dry out enough. My big concern is that they will tag us once again.

Not much I can do except clean it up. Well, my Airmiles account will grow a lot quicker now.

No comments: