Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Those that know me know that I shop throughout the year for Christmas gifts. I'm usually done by November. But this year, I was really stuck on certain gifts. UGH. Talk about mental block. But I had an epiphany about my outstanding gifts and the ideas flowed suddenly!!! The blockage is gone! And I basically completed my list and just have to go buy those gifts now. YES! Out of all the gifts that I'm getting for folks this year, there is one gift that I am giving to a great friend who is so young at heart. And I wish I could be there when he opened his gift this year. I don't want to say a word on here...but I'm stinking excited to give this gift! And if everything goes well, next year, I get to give one gift to my husband that's big. But I already told him (because he's such a difficult person to buy for), if I get him this gift, it's his "every occasion gift" for next year. So, here's to reminding all you procrastinators out there...it's November. Yes, December comes after November. And yes, December 25th is still Christmas. Now go out there and destress your life and get some gifts already!

2 comments:

S said...

I'd just get a pool of people, draw names, and set a $50 limit. Bingo, Bongo, done.

WHAMMY!! Out of the park.

Peachy said...

You can use whatever initials you want J man...but that method won't fly in this household.