Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer

Ahhh, summer really is around the corner. LOVE it. The weather is getting better too which is fantastic! I'm not hoping for a hot summer like last year because that was much too much for me. However, if we can have sunny weather and 20 degrees for most days, I'd be so happy. Yes, I'm even wishing for a bit of rain, particularly on Wednesdays and the early morning/late evening on Saturdays. The rain wish is so that I don't have to go water the lawn. LOL!

But I feel like I've planned most of the summer already. Almost every night in June, there is something. July is getting booked up real fast. And I already have some events in August too. Exciting...yes. But crazy to think that the next couple of months are already booked. The great thing is this is all fun stuff. Get a break before doing the crazy September to June schedule.

Woo hoo!!!

No comments: