Saturday, June 11, 2011

Guests

We have a guest staying with us from California. He's been here before and I've always told my husband that if he ever wants to come up and needs a place to stay, we are going to let him stay here. Great guy, smart, funny, responsible. If I had a son and he turned out like this guy, I'd be one happy momma. Too bad he lives in Cali or I'd introduce him to a girlfriend. Hee hee. You know who you are!

But there is a price to staying at our house. First of all, this is no Hilton. We try to clean up the best we can, but still, our kids find a way to destroy a house before the guest wanders in. Our guest has to deal with early mornings. I wake up at 5ish for work. And my kids wake up early...even on the weekends. Yep today, they SLEPT in until 6:40am. And my guests have to be able to take in the assault of verbal diarrhea from my kids. Believe me, this is no easy task.

Thank goodness this guest can. I think he might survive staying with us another round. What a trooper.

No comments: