Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Coconuts Go!

Well, the run for the cup is finally over. It's sad. Getting this far and it's so close...and it slipped away. I can only imagine what is going through the heads of the players. So many emotions.

What saddens me even more is some of those folks out there that call themselves fans. There is no need for the rioting, the violence, the taunting and unbelievable behaviour out in Downtown right now. I'm extremely embarrassed by all of you that are making the city look bad. I'm worried about all our first responders out there...especially the ones I know. Make it home safe and sound to your families. I'm pissed for all those businesses that will have to deal with the damage to their businesses...did you see the BMO bank?! Ugh. DISGUSTING.

What I'm happy about? All you morons out there who were so happy to be on tv taunting the police and promoting violence, putting yourself out there on social media, taking pictures with the fires...pretty much showing your face clearly for all to see. It just makes it so much easier for the police and other authorities to identify you. Have a fun time in jail!

No comments: