Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beaches

In a couple of months, I will be on a beach. Yep, palm trees, coconuts and all. YEAH. There are some things I have on my checklist that I want to do while on vacation. I want to surf. Hang TEN baby!! I'm sure the 5 year olds will look way cooler than me...but it doesn't matter. I'm surfing for me.

I want to go snorkelling again. Ahhhhh...tropical water and snorkelling rocks big time. I love how the school of fish just surround you.

I want to go to the ABC store. BEST convenience store ever!!! I always pick up great things there...and it always smells so good!

I want to be carry one of those treasure metal detectors and go roaming the beach...with the hopes of finding some expensive ring!!! Well, I like this idea, but I'd have to find a small one. I think I'd be too self conscious taking that thing around.

Yep, I want to go to another luau...roast pig and Blue Hawaiians all around. I won't be wearing the coconut shells...maybe the grass skirt.

Oh, I can't wait!!!

No comments: