Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dinner with the Gals

I recently had dinner with 4 of my girlfriends. I've known these women between 10-12 years. So it's been a while. When I first met them, I thought we'd be friends, but I didnt' realize that we would continue to be friends. And that's the neat part about friendships sometimes...you just never know where they will lead or how they will turn out.

And these 4 women really are my low maintenance friends. No drama, no crazy mood swings, no nasty behaviour. What you see is what you get. I can count on them anytime for anything and vice versa. Now, we are all very busy with our own lives and kids. Seeing each other for dinner is a rarity. But when we do, it is a chat fest.

We went to the Cactus Club by my house. I love their washrooms. I want one. And I want the ones with the tv on the doors. But obviously I was at the restaurant to chat with my friends.

One of the things we did touch on was the possible trip to Europe in a couple of years. I was getting excited!! And there really did seem to be a consensus we were all going. Of course, who knows what the next couple of years will bring? Some may be in school, some might have to be here to take care of family...or whatever. But it really was nice to dream about going away with these gals on an adventure like this!

No comments: