Sunday, April 3, 2011

Telework

It's too bad that folks can't telework more. Some jobs will never be telework friendly, but for those that can be, it sure would be nice to be able to work at home more.

I get that from a management standpoint, it would be difficult to assess what the person is really doing. There would definitely need to be some concrete goals and projects.

But in this day of web conferencing, calls, instant messenger, e-mail and other forms of communication, telework is really a way to go. I know that I've always been able to deliver my work when I work at home.

I guess time will tell if this will be a more common type of practice. Hopefully, I get to monopolize on this.

1 comment:

Sam Wonder said...

ezTalks is the world's leading online video conferencing provider that enables you to connect with people anywhere and anytime.
free video conferencing
webex alternative
group video chat app
video conferencing companies