Saturday, April 2, 2011

Other Travellers

I went back to work this week. And the first week back is always a little tough because you're catching up on everything that's happened and then having to do the work that is currently coming your way. But it was a good catch up and I felt like I accomplished a lot this week.

One of the advantages of going back to work is seeing some friends. And it seems that there were quite a few people at work that also chose California as their trip destination at the same time I did.

In my last entry I talked about the monsoon rains. And yes, I still had fun, but I would have had more fun in the sun. But I guess I shouldn't complain...at all. One person went to San Diego only to find the same storm system, same rain, but she got big balls of hail. It was so bad on her first day there she didn't even bother to go out.

Another friend decided that he would go to San Francisco. Love that place! But planes were grounded as there was a mini tornado apparently. CRAZINESS.

So really, I have nothing to complain about.

No comments: