Sunday, April 3, 2011

Computers

We have users in the office that use pc towers or laptops. I'm a laptop user as my previous job required that I have one. Though my current job does not require that I have one, I continue to use it as it provides me with the option to work at home if need be. For example, during big snow storms. There is no way I'm going to drive to work, risk my life for the sake of working. It's a long distance from me to go to work. Working straight from home on days like this is great because I have maximum productivity without the stress of having to get to and from work. Really, a win-win for me.

But my little laptop is getting old...and it's heavy to lug around. I really am hoping for a new one as I'm sure many from the office are too! Crossing my fingers for this fiscal year!

No comments: