Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Things Around the Web

Oh, there is so much to check out on the web. I love web surfing. I read a ton of articles from the crazy to the sublime. And I also love watching videos because you never know what you're going to get!

As I was checking out things today...I happened to see another cute wedding proposal. I love it!

epic win photos - Proposal WIN
see more Hacked IRL - Truth in Sarcasm

Then there is the funny spoofs. For example, this is Tom Hanks on Toddlers and Tiaras (I swear that show scares me!):



There's also the things that are meshed together and you'd think would never work but does...in this case, a shamisen player and tap dancers:



This is a funny spoof on the state of prescribed drugs:



Hope you find some funny gems on the web today!

2 comments:

the real T said...

marriage proposals like that are such a sham. that one isn't so bad, but the ones where the guy springs it on the girl, in the middle of a big family reunion is stupid. the girl has to say yes, or crush the guy in front of everyone!! lame, lame, lame!! ack-pfffft!! i spit on that!
i, on the other hand, am an old-fashioned sort of gal and prefer an old-fashioned proposal, a tete a tete

...if i am a gal, that is, if any of you knew my true identity.

Peachy said...

ROFL! Sham or not, I think the idea is cute!! And perhaps those that go "big" or do it reunions are gluttons for punishment. But hey, up to them. =) Nothing wrong with the old fashioned way of proposing.

And no spit party on here...it's not like you had a hunk of MSG on here. LOL!