Sunday, March 13, 2011

Easter

Easter is later than usual this year. I remembered last year it was in March. But doesn't matter. Anytime Easter comes around, it means having to get all the Easter eggs ready for the hunt, making some Easter meal or hopefully getting a chance to attend one! But as I don't have the religious background, Easter really is just a fun holiday for the family and a chance for all of us to get together.

I googled online Easter gifts - Personal Creations for some ideas of what I could make or get for the kidlets. Sometimes it's not good enough to just have chocolate eggs for them. And they have some cute ideas!

But as I go through the page...maybe just something for my nephew. It's not like my kids don't have their Easter baskets, etc. ready.

So a month to go to think about it all.

No comments: