Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brakes

I'm taking my car in this Thursday for some servicing. Boo. But I have to get the oil change done. As well, there was a notice I received saying that there is a part that they need to add to the car and it won't cost me a dime. Good. And I have to check the door...it's sticky for whatever reason.

But I'm also concerned about my brakes and I think I'm going to get them to check it. I heard some loud squeaking the other day...but it wasn't grinding. I know the grinding sound...that means for SURE I need to change my brake pads.

Ugh. The idea of having to change brake pads already is making me nervous. It's not cheap. And secondly, they always try to ask me which name brand...brembo, or just their brand and I guess there are even no name brands. All I want to know is if it works.

Here's hoping that it's an oil change and the door is easily fixed. I know that everytime I go in, it's not cheap.

1 comment:

K said...

ooooh, posted at 4:04pm. not a very lucky time, my friend. 4 is unlucky!!