Sunday, March 27, 2011

Repairs

My kids have been asking for camping again. I'm good at travelling but definitely not good at camping. I don't mind cabin camping or car camping. But real camping. No thank you. For whatever reason, people forget that tents are not structures with walls. It's a dang piece of cloth that separates me from the outside. And I always get the farters outside my tent.

The idea of a recreation vehicle isn't bad. Actually, I have a co-worker who goes around in their rv now instead of camping and she loves it! Though I do wonder what her rv repair bill costs. Regardless, she doesn't mind "camping" as there is a dry place to go to when it rains.

So, I'll see if I can stall the kids on camping. Or maybe they'll want to camp in the backyard. I'm all over that.

No comments: