Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Music

One thing people find "odd" in me is that I love Christian pop music. In fact, I had a really long conversation with a co-worker today about it. She couldn't get over the fact that I'm not religious and I go to all these Christian pop concerts.

Granted, I like all types of music...and having travelled a bit, my musical taste includes music from those areas. For example, Italian rap. (I finally translated the lyrics of one of those Italian rap songs that I love...only to find it was some guy who was crazy about half the town of Italy and wanted to sleep with them)

But Christian pop rocks as do the concerts. And to me, I don't really hear the message per se. I think that the message can be changed to show a parent's love or just love towards someone else...doesn't have to be about God. And bottom line, if the music is good, I'll want to listen.

And seriously, who doesn't want to go to these concerts? You know for sure they start on time, no one steals your stuff, or barfs from drinking and there's no marijuana.

Hey...JC's in the house.....

4 comments:

K said...

yeah.... Jay-Z's in the house. Peace out.

Peachy said...

LOL K...I know you think I constantly mistype things on here. But no, it really is JC. WORD.

Peachy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Real T said...

Italian rap??? Really? REALLY? I can't stand Asian rap.....I don't think I could handle Italian rap! LOL But if you're talking about Donnie Wahlberg rapping on an NKOTB song.....I'd be ALL over it! LOL!