Friday, March 4, 2011

Extended Benefits

I am extremely lucky to have extended health benefits. Not everybody is so lucky. And it is something that really helps out in our family expenses. As I'm getting ready for taxes, I tabulated all our prescription costs and it was quite scary to know how much I spent on prescriptions just last year. Oh well, hopefully that helps on taxes!

Though our medical care and extended health insurance has its issues, I can only imagine the issues with those that live in the states. Having to choose whether or not to even have health insurance is a big question. And if you decide that you are, who do you go with? Blue Advantage? Seems like the only one I know. But you get the drift.

I like knowing that when I need medical help and require extended health, my programs are there to support me.

No comments: