Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cleanses

I know many of people that have used colon cleanse products. Whether or not they work is debatable. But of course it's a personal choice. Some cleanses are much more healthy than others. And some really hardcore ones that are for numerous days on end are only provide about 450 calories per day.

Well, 450 calories, yes, of course my colon would be clean and I would shed a ton of weight. Because I'd have barely any nutrients in me. I'd also have to say that I would would be the biggest cow in the world too. And on some days, I'm already a cow and have proper calories on me.

And my husband has gone through a number of colonoscopies and chooses to see what's inside of his colon. He swears there is no build up, etc, and will never ever choose to go on one of these diets.

Again, it's a personal choice and if it makes you feel better, then go for it. But please go for a healthy one that allows you to eat and go slowly on the cleanse.

No comments: