Saturday, December 27, 2008

TV

Alright...the Christmas shows are over. The only thing that I remotely watched that was Christmas like this year was part of "The Grinch." Miss J...you'll be happy to know that my kids loved it, but I didn't finish watching it. I figure it's on EVERY single year, I can watch the last half next year.

Along with Christmas shows, there were just a ton of reruns. I was doing a lot of channel surfing...but I was so happy that one of my old shows was on. Totally un-Christmas like and totally not something that someone would have expected me to watch. Yep...Tommy Lee Goes to College. I can hear you mocking me now, but that was one of the best shows EVER! I watched the whole damn series when it first ran. So I was even happier to see that one of my favourite episodes was playing. I'm not a big Tommy Lee fan at all (excpet on the Supernova show where I thought he was awesomely hot). However, while going to college, I got a new appreciation for the guy.

That's going to be my new Christmas must do show.

No comments: