Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Day

Well, the snow came. BOO. Yes, it's beautiful, yes, we'll get a white Christmas and yes, it's winter. But I'm not liking this weather. If it wants to be stinking cold, I'll take it but leave the snow off the roads! It's too difficult and dangerous. And I don't like shovelling.

So, it was a work at home day because I was not willing to venture out driving with the crazy folk just to get to work. My husband dutifully tried to go to work but it didn't happen. He got up, shovelled and tried to drive out. Well, the snow was so high that he didn't make it past 2 houses! So, he tried to back up only to get stuck. So I ran out with the shovel and he shovelled a path back to the house.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. I'd really like to get out of the house and be at the office tomorrow. Just to wish some folks a Merry Christmas and if anything, get a good lunch out there.

No comments: