Sunday, December 14, 2008

Deadlines

Ahhh...I so have to get my butt in gear. I have to get my auto insurance renewed by December 24th. Ka-ching! I remember the last time I went in I was totally pissed. I didn't bring the renewal card in but I left it in my car. So I said if they could just look me up on the system. Of course they could, but it would cost an extra $15. Really. To look me up in a system?

So, I wasn't going to do that...that's fricken 2 barbeque ducks out the window! I go back in with the stupid card. Got the decal and renewal papers and went out to my car. I tried putting the sticker on but it was quite cold outside so it cracked somewhat. I went back in asking if there was an easy way to get a new one as I was worried that half of the sticker would come off. Of course...assuming I paid an additional $50 for a change in decal and insurance papers.

But not this year. I've got my card and papers ready to go and I know to keep my sticker warm before I stick it on my car. No way they're taking an extra $65 from me!

No comments: