Monday, November 3, 2008

Post Madonna

Ok, I think I've come back to earth from my Madonna concert. O-M-G. It was such a fantastic concert. There's no need for a play by play because that's like showing someone your vacation pictures that go on forever. Just know that ..."She can dance" and she could "Get into the Groove." For the first 5 minutes all I kept doing was looking on the big screen and looking at her ass!! It was tight and perky.

However, I have a friend that has a friend that works security. She was there during Madonna's sound check and actual performance. During the sound check, she got to talk to the dancers, see Madonna in her element, etc. So that same butt that I was staring at, apparently, there was some "work" done before the show to make her 50 year old butt look that good. Apparently there were some other "secrets" which I can't wait to hear about.

Regardless, I'd pay mega bucks to see this woman again and to stare at her ass.

No comments: