Sunday, November 16, 2008

Curse?

I recently went to Reitman's as I had to buy a shirt. There was this great looking shirt that looked like it would fit me properly. And because it was in the petites section, I knew the length would be appropriate.

I went to go try this shirt on, buttoned it up, and everything seemed fine. Then I looked in the mirror. WHOA. Boob central. You know that line on the shirt around the chest area...it's supposed to go UNDER the boobs not on the boobs.

For an asian girl, my boobs are much bigger than they should be. In some ways I think it's a curse because petite clothing doesn't really account for bigger chested women. And yet, I hear a ton of my friends who have smaller chests who'd like a little extra.

Seriously. Give me a call and I'll happily donate. No charge! Just take it out and it's yours. No silicone, nothing. Just pure fat for you.

Maybe then, I'll get some clothing that fits me properly.

No comments: