Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stuff

First of all, some good news about my nephew. He's been gaining weight the last 5 days. That's awesome! Hopefully he'll be going home to his mom soon, grow some fat so I won't worry when I hold him. I'm so damn clumsy that I'm afraid to cuddle. Knowing me, I'd drop him like a hot potato.

My girlfriend and I had a good giggle about crappy drivers that drive less than 30 km. She makes finger gestures to move to the side and says some "interesting" comments. She was stuck behind one this morning just as I was. However, I was going 30 across the bridge...but as we were getting off the bridge and up the hill, the person was going even slower. I was ready to stop the car, take my kid out and run up the hill. I'm sure I could have been faster.

This person sounds like one of my ex aunts. She was taking driving lessons and was worried about going to fast and saving gas. So, as she was going up the hill, she decided to let the gas pedal go a bit...as in, she wasn't pressing that hard down. She started to panic because the car was rolling backwards, but she still refused to press the gas pedal. Too much gas. And yes, she crashed into the person BEHIND her.

Someone at our office just had a boob job and a tummy tuck. I walked by and said, "wow...you lost a ton of weight! You look great!" She said that she was still swollen but she looked pretty happy I noticed. Of course, I'm a fricken nosey person. Boob job was free (she had big bazookas that were hurting her back). The tummy tuck was $11,000. A little stiff. But maybe they determine how much the cost is by how much they have to suck out. A little steep of a cost, but hey, it's doable.

And it's stinking hot. I'm a 21 degree Celsius maximum girl. This is much too hot. And to think I have to go to Mission on Saturday. I'm dreading it already. But I can perfect my Phillipino nanny look.

No comments: