Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Day

Family days are important to me. And so, it's extra important that we do certain things as a family. One thing I really enjoy as a family is the PNE. I know it's probably more of a chore for my husband. But he dutifully took the day off to go with us this year.

We lucked out with the weather! The day before it was pissing rain. My lawn got a nice watering. I was so worried that today's weather would be terrible! And I honestly couldn't have asked for anything better. Just a small sprinkle when we got there...but that meant we went to the showmart. After that, just a beautiful sunny day that wasn't too hot or too cold...and with a light breeze. PERFECT!!! The girls were actually great. My husband didn't complain and seemed to actually enjoy the events. I actually got to see one of the shows and got some yummy food.

It was a great day and I got to spend it with family. I feel happy.

No comments: