Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Souvenirs

My husband gets to go on some skookum business trips. Yeah, me, not so much.   But every time he goes, he actually brings home cool souvenirs from his conference/work site.   They always have a variety and useful things.  

And sometimes it's really the souvenirs you remember, maybe not so much the conference.  LOL!  My favourite conference souvenir was a coin that I got.  It was a big coin and on one side, showed the word Yes, and the other side, it showed the word No.  It was a challenge or dare to use the coin to make decisions to whatever Yes/No question you had.  

Hmmm.... what is a challenge coin worth?  I don't know...maybe not a lot in terms of monetary funds.  But I used that coin a lot.  And it stuck around.  So in terms of worth, it actually meant quite a bit.  Helped me make some good decisions.  

Well, let's see what hubby brings home next! 

No comments: