Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Time Change

I love getting to turn the clocks back during fall.  It's an hour to stay up or to sleep in!  An hour to get something else done.  An hour for something for what I want to do. 

But this year, not so much.  The kids were up "earlier" than usual and making noises louder than usual.  Ok.  Not such a great start.  But I figured that I would still go to bed early and it's like the hour wasn't wasted. 

Fast forward to Monday morning.  OMG.  I set every clock in the house except for own alarm clock.  Yep. I wake up at 3:50am.  Since I was carpooling that morning, I didn't want to go back to bed and miss my alarm and be late!  Let's just say Monday was a very long day and coffee was my best friend.

And it looks like this Tuesday morning will also be another long day where I get to hang out with coffee again.  Without the alarm, I just woke up at 3:00am.  I haven't been able to sleep.  Not sure what is going on but I need to get some shut eye.  

I guess maybe it's a good thing that I'm commuting by bus these days when heading home rather than driving.  I'd be a wreck on the roads.  

Ok.  Hoping that tonight is the night I get some good shut eye!

No comments: