Monday, November 12, 2012

Lazy Weekend

Yep.  Completely lazy as it was a long weekend.  I get an extra day off so it's a 4 day weekend for me.  I might actually do something tomorrow.  

Not to say I was totally inactive.  I did my workouts, made meals for the family, did a bit of clean up.  But in my regular schedule, that is LAZY.  Watched movies and caught up on some shows.  

My kids?  Well, they had no lessons this week.  Thank goodness.  That meant they got to laze around too.  

Hubby was on pager so it's not like he could go anywhere.  So he stuck around home and lazed with us.  

Do I feel guilty?  Maybe.  Do I feel rested.  Much.  And sometimes, that's exactly what is needed.  Taking care of one's health and sanity.  Just chilling out because we could. 

We were all happier because of it.  

No comments: