Monday, November 19, 2012

Photos

I have a camera that I really love.  I haven't even tapped it's full potential.  But it's great to be able to capture moments that actually look half decent.  

My point and shoot was great but the shots were always meh to say the least.  And there is nothing wrong with point and shoots.  But they are not giving me the quickness or options as my current camera.  

I have lots to learn still.  But I recently entered a photo contest.  Ha ha...I know, me entering a contest seems like a foreign idea!  But I did because I wanted to push myself.  I didn't think I would win and no, I did not win.  I really wanted to see what I was up against and hopefully push myself into learning to use the camera better.  

It's my first photo contest and I was proud of my submissions.  Compared to the winners, I had no chance.  I was impressed that the judges actually gave me feedback on my photos.  I was really happy to see what they had to say as I figure it can only push me in the right direction.

Who knows?  Maybe one day, I can add that I'm a photography website creator.  Weirder things have happened.  

No comments: