Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Music Maker

I dabble into everything.  But I can't say I'm particularly good at any one thing.  And that's ok.  I find that I flit and fleet with activities.  I just like trying everything.  

One of the things I like doing is playing music.  I can't say I'm even decent.   I tend to be more strings based.  Horn instruments I suck at.  I might have better luck blowing into balloons.  

With all the fancy, schmancy equipment out there now, I do want to try music mixing.  EONS ago, I did try a midi music class.  And it really was neat to mix music, try different layers, make different sounds with the one piece of equipment. Then I see this...the great psr s910 from guitar center. Wowsers. I could make my mediocre music sound good.   But I would have to clean my house in order to have one more thing in here. It'll just have to wait.

No comments: