Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday

Today was productive and lazy at the same time.  I got up later than usual because of the spring forward time.  So I already felt behind today.  

But got some clean up done (still lots to do but some is better than none!).  I also got a bunch of stuff ready for a swap meet that I'll be selling stuff at.  I still want to bring lots more, but I only have so much room and only 1 table to sell at.  Maybe I'll have to get one more table.  Or maybe I'll just have to go another time too.   Of course, had to get meals, lunches and whatever else done just like a regular day.  

On the lazy side of things, I got to watch a bit of tv and take a nap.  Oh, that nap was one of the best ones I've taken in a long time.  I was so tired that I don't remember my head hitting the pillow. I did set the alarm so I didn't sleep too long.  I want to make sure I can sleep tonight too.  

I didn't feel guilty about the nap though.  I felt I was productive enough to not feel guilty about it.  

Back to the grind tomorrow!

No comments: