Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Others Happiness

I love it when a friend tells me that things have worked out.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  

I had a great conversation with a friend today.  This friend has been going through some tough times in terms of work, their current living situation and their family.  Those are big things to any person.  But to have so many issues at once to deal with...it's not for the weak.  

Over the last couple of months, we have chatted a lot about thoughts, feelings, next steps and listening to the universe.  Yeah, I know...listening to the universe.  It's crazy right?  Except I'm all over that kind of stuff.  Forget me and my Oprah craziness.  But when life is hitting you over the head with certain situations, it's telling you to listen.  Step back because this isn't entirely the right step for you.  And sometimes, it means surrendering to a certain situation and that's when the universe comes in to swoop and save you.   You've learned whatever lesson you were supposed to learn.  

Crazy right?!  But in this case, I'm going to say I'm right.  Hey, it's my blog, I can say that I'm right...all the time.   Hee hee!

Anyways, in this case, this person's situation finally worked out to what this person exactly needed.  This was the time and the right choice.  All the other stuff she endured was the universe hitting them over the head so that they'd pay attention to this other route they hadn't quite considered and now was the right time.  

So today, this person's tears were tears of happiness and joy.  I teared up too because it's pretty awesome to see someone so happy and for all the right reasons.  

No comments: