Saturday, March 3, 2012

Stroller

It's been a while since I've had to use a stroller for my kids.   It's a good thing.  But by the nature of me having kids, other moms gravitate towards you, especially for advice.  This is true for all parents.  And we LOVE giving advice!  LOL


So, last piece of advice someone asked me was about strollers.  I had two of them.  One for just one kid.  Then when I had 2...I needed a double one.  However, I couldn't remember the name brand so I had to put in a number of words into google.  Craziness.  Yes, something like, blue stroller with 4 large wheels.   But eventually, I did find the right stroller.


But before I did, I saw a "new" type of stroller called an origami stroller.  I'm a total origami buff so I had to check this out!   Well, I didn't check it out for too long because I remembered that I needed to provide info about my stroller to my friend.  But wow.  There are definitely options out there.  What a great time to be a baby!

No comments: