Sunday, July 3, 2011

Milestones

This week was full of milestones for my youngest. Time really passes quickly with kids in ways that I could never imagine.

She finished with her daycare that she has been with for close to 3 years. I bawled when I left because I really will miss those women that I have learned so much about and become friends with.

She also got her first loose tooth!! Oh, I'm not ready for her to be toothless and looking like a hockey player. Those little chicklets in her mouth are cute and they are just adorable on this kid. But losing her teeth really does mean she's growing up.

And she's starting at her new daycare in preparation for kindergarten tomorrow. She is so ready to take on the world and I'm just secretly hoping that she slows down in growing for just a little bit.

Yeah...just slow down a little please.....

No comments: