Sunday, January 30, 2011

Groceries

Today I had to go and get groceries. Joy. But it has to be done and I went early enough to beat the church crowd. Awesome. No line ups, just the way I like it.

When I get to go by myself, I take a little extra time to browse. I like to see new products and I like to see what sales are happening so I can stock up on some stuff that can sit around.

Today, I found a new product. And it wasn't a "hey, how cool, can't wait to try that food product" moment. It was more of a WTF food moment.

I was in the FROZEN aisle. I looked at this one box. And basically it was a box of pre made sushi...you're supposed to just thaw it out and eat it like you would with a shrimp ring. Does that sound wrong?! Because I think it's a terrible idea! I'm willing to be wrong in something, but I'm not paying $8 for a box to try it.

Seriously, at $8 a box, go to a restaurant and get it fresh!

Who thinks up this kind of stuff?

No comments: