Saturday, January 8, 2011

Corporate Gifts

Oh, when you work for the public sector, corporate gifts are close to zilch. And some of the promotional items are just uncool. Though, I must admit, the whistle/flashlight keychain that we have is actually kind of neat.

At our last staff conference, I was hoping to get some corporate gifts for the staff. But of course, it's all about money. I get it, but it's just not as fun at a conference if there are not some neat items!

I wanted custom usb drives or stainless steel water bottles. Those items people could at least use! No t-shirts please. No more pens. No more bookmarks. I like corporate gifts that have some use.

Though I will put these ideas to rest. If I'm thinking about them, I may just have to plan another conference soon. No thank you.

No comments: