Friday, January 14, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Oh, Saturdays. Lots of activities on this weekend day. Swimming is one of those activities. But for a 1/2 hour lesson, it 1/2 of driving (which isn't too bad) and about 20 minutes of getting the kids showered and dressed. So an hour and half of time to complete a 30 minute lesson.

It's hard sometimes because I just don't want to go. And it's not like I can do much while there. I try to read or I surf the next. Sometimes I meet some parents that are great conversationalists.

This semester is much better than previous ones though. I don't think I'll mind waiting. My eldest has a really good looking teacher. Think Date Night with Tina Fay...and her famous line of "oh, he's got all kind of right." Yeah, eye candy at the pool while waiting is a good thing.

No comments: